By using or otherwise accessing the Services, you acknowledge the applicability of this Policy. Please pay attention to this Policy carefully to understand our practices regarding your information. You can reach out to us at www.healthiography.com if you have questions about these practices.
Information We Collect
We collect information based on your interaction on our website or directly from you. Personal information is collected while you sign up for our newsletters such as name, email, and IP address or your participation in an interactive feature on our website.
Information You Provide to Us
Your information is collected while you interact with the features of the website or directly from you, such as while you create an account to sign up or subscribe, review us, while sending us correcting queries, respond to customers, posting services. The following describes common types of information you may provide to us.
- Contact information– name, email address, phone number, and physical address.
- Account information– your login information, preferences and taste, and your interest. You may provide this information when you create and use your account.
- Demographic information– such as your gender, birth date, and marital status.
- Order information– such as your billing and shipping address, the contents of your order, your transaction history, and payment information such as your debit or credit card number and expiration date.
- User content– such as comments, photos, posts, ideas, reviews, feedback, or other content that you submit or otherwise make available through the Services. This content is visible to the other accounts or to the public and may be associated with account information like your username, depending on the nature of the Services and where you choose to make the content available.
- Communications– including, but not limited to, any information that you provide to us (1) in an email, during a customer service interaction, or at an event; (2) on social media by liking or commenting on posts.
- Information from your device or other apps– the information you provide to the Services or grant permission for an App to access, such as your photos or content from your device’s camera, your calendar, and fitness app information.
- Health-related information– information about your health status, condition, or diagnosis; medications you are taking; the type of care you are seeking; your sex life and sexual orientation; and information related to scheduling medical appointments.
- Location information– which may include your general location inferred from your IP address or information that identifies the location of your mobile device (when you agree to allow an App or Service to collect this).
- Information requested by lead and order forms– such as contact and payment information as well as other information such as military status or information relevant to providing insurance (such as car make and model).
- Any other information you provide to us.
You are not required to provide us with any information about yourself. However, if you do not provide us with certain information, the Services will not function as intended or you will be unable to access certain features. For example, if you do not provide us with your name and email address, you cannot create an account.
Some information may consider sensitive such as health-related information under some rights and rules. Where this is discussed in a further privacy notice.
Information We Collect Automatically
We collect some kinds of information automatically when you interact with the Services, including, but not limited to:
Device information-such as IP address; information about your device hardware such as its type; information about your device’s software, including its operating system; browser type, version, and language; time zone; unique device identifiers, and advertising identifiers such as mobile advertising ID.
Usage information about how you interact with the Services– such as the date and time you interacted with the Services, pages viewed, links clicked, the time spent on each page, the websites or apps you visited before and after you visited the Services, search history, and the content you post to the Services.
Location information– as described above.
Information We Collect from Other Sources
We may collect information about you from other sources, such as:
- Our affiliates and subsidiaries-if you use or otherwise interact with their services.
- Credit reporting services-for offering services, we may collect information from credit reporting services that comply with the law and execute the transaction.
- Other parties- We may collect additional information about you to supplement the information we collect in other ways (such as demographic, contact, and statistical information) from parties such as business partners, marketers, advertising networks, data providers, analysts, public databases, and other parties
How We Use Your Information
We use the collected information for a variety of purposes, which may depend on providing information and services to interact with. These purposes may include to:
- Provide and maintain the Services-including to register your account and run our business.
- Personalize the Services– including by remembering your preferences.
- Conduct analysis and research related to the Service-including to understand the use of the Services.
- Improve and enhance the Services-including by developing new features.
- Develop new products and services.
- Communicate with you about your account– services you have requested, and your customer service requests or other inquiries, subject to any preferences you have communicated to us.
Advertise and market the Services and other products or services to you as described more fully below, subject to any preferences you have communicated to us.
- Conduct surveys, sweepstakes, and similar activities.
- Maintain security and prevent fraud.
- Verify your identity or authenticate you.
- Comply with applicable laws, regulations, and other legal processes and procedures.
- Exercise our legal rights (including by enforcing our terms and policies), detect and prevent illegal activity on the Services, or protect the rights, property, or safety of Healthline, our users, our employees, or others.
Cookies, Analytics, and Advertising
It is possible that we or other parties use the same cookie technology to collect your data. a cookie is designed to store basic information and help websites or browser to recognize you, it’s a small text file that web server places on your devices. a cookie serves a variety of purposes, such as making you interact with the website easily and engage with services, making your experience on the website more personalized and remembering, saving your preference, authenticating you, and enabling certain kinds of advertising. The cookies on the Services may be set by us (first-party cookies) or by third parties (third-party cookies). We may use session cookies (which are deleted when you close your browser) and persistent cookies (which stay on your browser or device for longer).
To adjust your cookies, please consult the help section in your browser and adjust it according to your preferences. These changes in cookie preferences will only appear on the device you are updating or in the same browser. so if you want to make changes altogether once then you have to change the cookie preferences from a different browser or device. If you block or disable certain cookies, the Services may not function as intended and you may not have access to certain features or functions. Some cookies are strictly necessary for the Services to function, meaning that you cannot opt out of them.
If you are interested in more information about tailored advertising and how you can generally control cookies from being put on your computer or mobile browser to deliver tailored advertising, you may visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s Consumer Opt-Out Link and/or the Digital Advertising Alliance’s WebChoices Tool to opt out of receiving tailored advertising from companies that participate in those programs. For region-specific opt-out options, please see Supplemental Privacy Notice below. Please note that you may still see ads on the Services or ads for the Services on other websites or apps, but these ads may not be tailored to you. we do not control any opt-out links and are not responsible for any choices you make using them. Any preferences you have exercised through these methods will only apply to the specific device/browser on which you made them, so if you want these preferences to apply when you access the Services from a different browser or device, you will need to indicate your preferences in that specific browser or device.
Mobile App Advertising
you may have come across in-app advertisements while using any application. we may use vendors or any third party to access these services. the operating system has the option to prevent these advertisements. Please review these instructions and/or your device settings for more information on how to control in-app advertisements. We have no control over how and to what extent your operating system allows you to control tailored in-app advertisements.
Do Not Track
Do Not Track (“DNT”) is a privacy preference that is available in certain web browsers which you can learn more about here. We, like many other Services, do not currently recognize or respond to browser-initiated DNT signals. Please note that DNT is different than the user “preference signal” referenced in the “Your Rights and Choices” section, which is a browser-based control that indicates whether you would like to opt out of processing your information for certain purposes, such as the “sale” of your information or the disclosure of your information for targeted advertising purposes, as defined under applicable laws.
How We Disclose Your Information
We may disclose the information we collect from and about you in the following ways:
- Personnel-Our employees, contractors, and other personnel have access to your information as needed to provide the Services.
- Affiliates-information you provide to our Websites or Apps may be disclosed to our other Websites and Apps. We may also disclose your information to our corporate affiliates (e.g., parent company, sister companies, subsidiaries, joint ventures, or other companies under common control).
- Vendors-We may disclose or provide access to your information to vendors that provide services on our behalf, including website hosting, data storage, analytics, research, marketing and advertising, payment processing, security, data enrichment, content, contests, and similar offerings, and other services.
- Advertising-We may share certain data with Advertising platforms, such as Google, and Social Networks such as Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Snapchat to allow us to target existing users and customers with highly relevant advertising campaigns. For the purposes of advertising campaigns, we may share a unique code (such as a hashed email address) with the applicable Advertising platform in order for that identifier to be matched against existing users of the relevant Advertising Platform and to identify potentially relevant audiences for targeted advertising. We may use services such as Google Ads’ Customer Match, LinkedIn Matched Audiences, ID5, LiveRamp, and Facebook Custom Audiences for these purposes.
In addition to advertisements for our own goods and services, we may also facilitate third parties to advertise their own goods and services including by targeting those advertisements to those that might be most interested in them. These advertisements may be shown within our Services. In order to provide advertisements relevant to you, your IP address may be used, as well as your operating system and device type. Information about your particular device will be used to show you advertisements that work properly on that device. You may be able to adjust your preferences by visiting our Privacy Settings page or below in the ‘Your Rights and Choices’ section of this policy. To opt out of advertising on a person-based level from ID5, please click here, and for LiveRamp, please click here.
Business transfers-In the event of a sale of some or all of our assets, merger, reorganization, dissolution, or similar event, including during negotiations of such an event, your data may be part of the transferred assets.
Legal compliance. We may disclose your information if required to do so by law or legal process, or in the good faith belief that disclosure is reasonably necessary to
- Comply with legal Accountability,
- Protect and defend the rights, property, or personal safety of ourselves, our personnel, users of the Services or the public,
- Obtain legal advice, or
- Protect against legal liability.
This includes disclosures for fraud prevention.
With your consent-If you consent for us to disclose your information, we may do so consistent with your consent. You have the right to revoke consent at any time by emailing–with the subject line “Revoke Consent” and explaining the information and disclosure for which you want to revoke consent.
You may choose to post or otherwise provide information to the Services in such a way that other parties can view or access this information. For example, if you interact with the Services via social media platforms or use “social features” on the Services (e.g., Facebook plugins), such social media platforms may have access to information about you.
Your Rights and Choices
Rights Regarding Your Information
Depending on your jurisdiction, you may have the right to make certain requests of us regarding your “personal information” or “personal data,” as defined in applicable law. This includes:
- We would provide you access or a copy of personal information we have about you
- Information about your personal information disclosure, the categories of personal information sources, the purpose of collecting the information, and the parties to whom we disclosed the personal information for what purpose.
- Correct inaccurate personal information we hold about you.
- Delete of information
- You may have different or additional rights depending on your jurisdiction of residence. For example, you may have the right to object to, restrict, or opt out of our processing of certain information. Please see Supplemental Privacy Notice, below, for more information about region-specific rights.
You may also be able to access, correct, and delete certain information through your account with the Services. Please note that certain information may be exempt from your requests under applicable law. For example, we need to retain certain information in order to provide the Services to you, and we would be unable to continue providing the Services requested by you if we delete that information. We may also need to retain certain information to comply with applicable law or exercise our legal rights
For consent –
If we ask for and rely on consent to process information, you have the right to revoke this consent at any time by emailing. with the subject line “Revoke Consent” and explaining the information for which you want to revoke consent. Please be advised that revocation of consent will not affect the validity of consent prior to revocation.
Depending on your jurisdiction, you may also have the right to contact the applicable data protection authority with complaints regarding our practices. Please consult the website of your jurisdiction’s data protection authority for more information. However, we encourage you to contact us first to resolve any questions or complaints.
Your Choices About Marketing Communications and Push Notifications
Email- Subject to any applicable legal requirements, if you provide us with your email address, we may send you marketing and promotional communications on behalf of ourselves. You may opt out of these emails using the “Unsubscribe” instructions in such emails. Please note that it may take some time to process your request, consistent with applicable law. If you unsubscribe from marketing and promotional emails, you may still receive administrative and service-related emails from us, such as emails regarding your account and updates to our terms or policies.
Text/SMS- Subject to any applicable legal requirements, if you provide us with your mobile phone number, we may send you text/SMS-based marketing and promotional communications. To opt out of these communications, reply “STOP” or “UNSUBSCRIBE”.
Push Notifications- Our Apps may send push notifications to your device. You can disable these notifications and adjust your notification preferences via your device settings.
We retain your information for as long as is necessary for the purposes for which it is collected and processed. These periods vary depending on the nature of the information, your interactions with us, and the purposes for collection and processing.
When the purposes for which we processed your information have concluded, we will either permanently delete or destroy the relevant information or anonymize it such that it no longer identifies you.
We use reasonable efforts to protect your information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure, but we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your information because no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is fully secure.
You can improve the security of your information and any accounts you have with the Services by creating strong passwords that only you know, closing accounts after you are done using them on shared devices, and not accessing the Services over unsecured networks. You are solely responsible for any activity that occurs through your account, whether or not you authorized the activity. Please notify us if you become aware of unauthorized use of your password or account.
- International users– We are located and processing your information in the United States and elsewhere. We and our vendors may process your information in the United States and other locations, where privacy protections may not be the same or as strict as the protections in your country of residence. By using or otherwise engaging with the Services, you acknowledge and consent to us transferring and processing your information in the United States and anywhere else where we and our personnel, affiliates, or vendors are located.
- Children’s privacy- The Services are not intended for use by children. We do not knowingly collect “personal information” (as defined in the U.S. Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act) from children under the age of 13. If we learn that someone under 13 has provided us with their personal information, we will use reasonable efforts to remove that information from our databases as required by applicable law.
- Changes to this Policy– We may update this Policy from time to time. When we do so, we will post the updated Policy here with a new “Last updated” date. By continuing to use or otherwise interact with the Services after an update to this Policy is posted, you agree that we may process your information in accordance with the updated Policy.
If you have questions about this Policy or our privacy practices, please email us or contact us using one of these methods:
Supplemental Privacy Notice
Categories of PI we collect- we collect the following categories of PI from consumers:
- Identifiers-such as name, email address, physical address, telephone number, IP address, and login information.
- Internets, electronic networks, and device activity and device information and related identifiers– such as information about your interactions with the Services, device, and advertising identifiers, information about your device hardware and software.
- Geolocation data– such as your general location inferred from an IP address.
- Legally protected classification information– such as gender and marital status.
- Inferences from some of the above information to create a profile reflecting, for example, your preferences.
- Sensitive personal information– such as information concerning your health, sex life, or sexual orientation, and login information allowing access to a user account.
- Other information that directly or indirectly identifies you, such as date of birth, account preferences, and information on any publicly available social media profile of yours through which you use the Services.
Categories of sources from which we collect PI. We collect the categories of PI listed above (i) directly from you, (ii) automatically from your activities on the Services or your devices, (iii) from our affiliates, and (iv) from other parties such as data enrichment services.
See the Retention section of this Policy above for our retention practices.
Your rights- You have the right to:
Request that we disclose certain information to you about our collection and use of your PI, including:
- What PI do we collect about you
- Our business purpose for collecting PI about you
- The types of third parties with whom we share your PI
- The specific pieces of PI we collect about you and provide it in a readily-usable format
The types of PI that we disclosed about you for a business purpose, and the categories of third parties to whom we disclosed your PI
- You have the right to be informed about the PI we collect about you at or before the time we collect it.
- You have the right to request that we delete any PI that we have about you.
- You have the right to request a correction of any inaccurate information in the PI we collect about you.
- You have the right to stop us from sharing your PI to display advertisements to you based on your activities, preferences, and interests.
- If we use your sensitive PI for purposes other than to render services or offer products to you, you will have the right to request that we limit the processing of your sensitive PI.
- You will not be discriminated against or penalized for exercising your rights to your PI.
To exercise your rights, please fill out this form