Indonesia Health Alert Card (eHAC): e-Hac Indonesia: The Electronic Health Alert Card is a health disclosure form for foreign travelers. This additional form needs to be completed along with all other required documents including visa. Travelers should complete an online Application for Indonesia Travel Health Form prior to departure. The approved paperwork must be shown to the officials at immigration as well as at the time of boarding. Every international tourist must have an EHAC. If you do not have this travel document, you cannot enter Indonesia.
If you are visiting Indonesia or flying domestically within Indonesia, you must complete a health alert card from the Indonesian Ministry of Health. We recommend using e-HAC (Electronic Health Alert Card), which can be obtained as manual filling is no longer an option.
• Indonesian Ministry of Health official web
Or you can also install the E-HAC app on your smartphone which can be downloaded from the following links:
• Android Play Store
• Apple App Store
Indonesia Health Alert Card: Before the Port Health Authority (KKP) checkpoint, during departure, or during the arrival process, you can fill out the e-HAC. For further translation, it would be necessary to know more about the source texture text.
Indonesia’s Custom Declaration Form
Indonesia Health Alert Card: A completed Indonesia Electronic Customs Declaration Form is required of all visitors arriving in Indonesia. Passing customs clearance makes it possible again to complete this step. Indonesia obliges visitors to declare any e-CD formatted goods brought into the country. It then determines which customs channel the passenger should use and Indonesian Customs assists in carrying out the necessary inspections.
Anyone traveling can fill out the Indonesia Custom Declaration Form by clicking on the direct link below.
An application is required for any travel from areas or countries where emerging diseases are a concern. This app is no longer available on the App Store. You have to download it manually.
How to Fill Indonesia Health Alert Card 2023?
- First, open the Pedulilindungi application and log in to your Pedulilindungi account. Please turn on your phone’s “Location” feature.
- Next, click on “Indonesia Health Alert Card (e-HAC)” at the bottom of the Peduli Lindungi application.
Now select “Create e-HAC”.
- A pop-up menu appears. Select “Domestic e-HAC” if you are traveling within Indonesia, or “International e-HAC” if you are traveling back to Indonesia from abroad.
- Fill in all personal information requested on the registration form, including your nationality, identification number, full name, gender, date of birth, and reason for travel (make sure the information you enter is correct to facilitate a smooth check-in process accurately) at the airport). Select “Next” after saving.
- Fill in your travel data correctly, including your origin city, destination city, and destination address (you can fill in the address of the hotel or accommodation you are staying in), as well as your mode of transport with the name of the airline and flight included. Number details are also included. Seat number, date, and time of departure and arrival. Click Next”.
- Please fill out the form with your health information.
- Final Step: Verify that the Electronic Health Alert Card (HAC) has been successfully installed and that all your data is correct.