Hukoomi Health Card Benefits, Apply, Eligibility, Application
Hukoomi Health Card Benefits, Apply, Eligibility, Application: This health card is issued to citizens and residents of Qatar to access health services provided by the Primary Health Care Corporation, known as the PHCC. To get this card, the candidate has to apply, all the information which we have provided in this article. Before applying for Hukumi Health Card, you must read all the important information, such as what are the benefits and eligibility of this card, as well as how to apply for it.
Hukoomi Health Card Application
As per the official web portal, the Hukumi Health Card application process can be done through the Nar’okam mobile app. First of all, the applicants who are ready for online application to get the benefits have to take medical appointments through Naracom Mobile App. Beneficiaries can also request a change of health center and a change of family doctor.
Hukoomi Health Card Benefits
This is a very good initiative by the Primary Health Care Corporation (PHCC) for the common residents of Qatar. Beneficiaries can get various health benefits through Hukumi Health Card. If we look at the NARACOM mobile app that allows the people of the State of Qatar to benefit from the many digital services provided by the Primary Health Care Corporation (PHCC) through their smartphones.
From the mobile app, you can display your health card information, such as your health card number and expiration date, your designated health center, and your appointed family doctor from the PHCC. With this mobile app, you can also check upcoming appointments for yourself and your family members.
|Primary Health Care Corporation
- You can also apply for this service through the PHCC website.
- If the applicant has an application in the procedure for this e-service, you will not be allowed to submit another request for the same applicant unless the pending request is canceled.
Eligibility for Hukoomi Health Card
The Hukumi Health Card is a card that allows its holder to access healthcare services at any of Hamad Medical Corporation’s health facilities and hospitals. This driving license size card contains the holder’s photo nationality, ID number, and date of issue, any Qatar citizen or expatriate can apply for a Hukumi Health Card.
Whether or not they have their own private insurance, Hukumi health card holders are entitled to these benefits:
- Free consultations, surgeries, blood tests, and medication for physical or mental health.
- Subsidy for some consultations or non-emergency treatments.
- Filled prescriptions at a government-run pharmacy at subsidized rates.
Hukoomi Health Card Fees
The Hukoomi Health Card online registration fees are different for residents and for workers.
- QR 100 for Residents
- QR 50 for Workers
Guidelines To Hukoomi Health Card Apply Online?
- First download and open the Nar’aakom App.
- Thereafter, log in to the National Authentication System (NAS) using your QID number and password.
- Next, select the service “Register for a new health card”.
- Now select the applicant.
- Now fill in the required information.
- Upload the following documents:
- Thereafter, a Copy of the QID of the applicant
- After that, Rent Agreement/Kahrama Bill.
- Finally, click on the “Submit” button.