Health Card Online Quezon City, How to Pay QC Health Certificate Online
Health Card Online Quezon City, How to Pay QC Health Certificate Online: The Quezon City Health Certificate is issued to a person involved in the operation and management of an establishment, regardless of job description, upon conformance to all requirements set forth by the Quezon City Department of Health.
In this article, We are going to talk about Health Card Online Quezon City. wherein, We will discuss lots of things about it. Therefore, readers who are here to grab the step-by-step guide must check out this article completely.
Quezon City Health Certificate Requirements
- Order of Payment Form (can be secured at QCHD Sanitation Division)
- Health Certificate Application Form (can be secured at QCHD Sanitation Division)
- Proof of valid HIV Seminar (Original copy)
- Additional Requirements for Applicants Under the Age of 18
- Original copy of Birth Certificate
- Written consent of parent/guardian
- Original valid ID of the consenting parent/guardian
- Official receipt for payment of health certificate, laboratory examinations, and HIV seminar fee.
- Sputum and Stool Test Result Form (can be secured at the QCHD Clinical Laboratory).
Quezon City Health Certificate Fees
Applicants have to pay the following as application fee:
- New Application: PHP 194.00
- Renewal: Php 144.00
Online Procedure for Quezon City Health Certificate?
Here you can check the procedure to get Quezon City Health Certificate as given below.
- First, complete a QC Health Card Application Form (for Individuals) which you can obtain from the Sanitation Division Office, and submit it along with all required documents.
- Secondly, get your pay order and pay Php194.00 for your health card to the cashier of the City Treasurer.
- Now proceed to Windows 1 or 2 and submit your stool and sputum sample for laboratory examination. Stool and sputum samples can be submitted to the Urban Health Department or any recognized laboratory.
- Next, collect the results in window 3.
- If you are applying for the first time (new application), you must attend an HIV/AIDS seminar. Choose a schedule in one of 5 sessions every day: 9:00 AM, 10:00 AM, 11:00 AM, 1:30 PM, or 3:00 PM.
- Get your photo taken at the health department for your health card.
- Lastly, get your health certificate or health card.
Quezon City Health Certificate Procedure
- Receive payment orders and health certificate application forms from the QCHD-
- Environmental Sanitation Division Office
- Now pay the following processing fee to the cashier of the City Treasurer’s Office:
- Health Certificate Processing Fee – P75.00
- Laboratory Fee:
Sputum test – P97.00
Stool Exam – P40.00
HIV Seminar Fee – P50.00
- Next, submit laboratory samples (feces and sputum). The sample will be validated in the clinical laboratory.
- The candidate will be scheduled for an HIV seminar and will attend the HIV seminar (Note: If a valid HIV seminar certificate is submitted, the candidate will skip this step)
- Now claim the lab results and health certificate at the Releasing Clerk of the QCHD Clinical Laboratory and HIV Seminar Room.
Quezon City Health Contacts
- Quezon City Local Government
- Elliptical Road, Brgy. Central
- Diliman Quezon City 1100 Philippines
- +632 988-4242
- Quezon City Health Department
- Tel. No.: 703-2723