Etiqa Philippines Health Card, How to Make Etiqa Health Card?: The benefits of the Etiqa Health Card are generally room and board medical, specialized hospital services, surgical expenses, hospital doctor visits, ambulance service, outpatient, emergency treatment in foreign territories, and free health check-ups. In addition, the death benefit of up to Rs 100,000 and accidental death and dismemberment benefit of up to Rs 100,000 is also covered.
Etiqa Philippines Health Card: To know about it, you have to read this article carefully. With the help of this post, you will be able to know how Attica Health Card is helpful in your treatment. As we inform you that a card member can consult any of Attica’s recognized doctors subject to a limit. Hospitalization in emergency cases can also be covered. Let us learn more about how to use the Etiqa Philippines Health Card.
- Room, Board, and General Nursing Services Daily Benefit.
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment Benefit.
- Emergency Treatment in Foreign Territory.
- Outpatient Benefit and Ambulance Service Benefit.
- Special Hospital Services Benefit.
- In-Hospital Physician’s Visit Benefit.
- Surgical Expenses Benefit.
- Free Health Check as Partial Claim Bonus.
- Death Benefit.
With the help of this health card, you can withdraw your balance anytime. RM00 can come out at least once. And a minimum account balance of RM1000 without any other charges.
Etiqa Philippines Health Card
Etiqa Philippines Health Card: As per the official description, mylife+ is a health, life, and accident insurance structure that gives you access to 29,000+ doctors and 1,500+ hospitals and clinics across the country. You will also have access to six of the top hospitals in the Philippines including Asian Hospital Medical Center, St. Luke’s Global City, St. Luke’s QC, Makati Medical Center, The Medical City, and Cardinal Santos Medical Center.
● Available for 0-70 years old candidates.
● One-time payment process with one (1) year coverage.
How to Make Etiqa Health Card?
- First of all, you have to visit the Official Webpage whose direct link is available below.
- After that find MyLife+ plan and click on it.
- After that, scroll down the screen and calculate your premium as per your details.
- Now you will see the Apply Online button, click on it.
- Now you have to select the coverage and plan.
- In the next step, you have to carefully submit all the required information like employer details, health details, personal information, payer information, business information, and image upload.
- After this, you make the payment and you will get the confirmation by email and on your mobile number.
Read Also – Golo Diet: Golo Side Effects and Reviews