eSanjeevani Registration – www.esanjeevani.in Login: eSanjeevani is a doctor-to-doctor telemedicine system that is being deployed nationally at 155,000 health and wellness centers under the Ayushman Bharat scheme of the Government of India. eSanjeevaniOPD is also a part of it. The main objective of the government behind launching this portal is to provide health services to patients at their doorstep. With the help of this portal, one can have secure and structured video-based clinical consultations with doctors at the hospital directly from home. eSanjeevaniOPD – Stay Home OPD has been created by the Center for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC) in Mohali.
eSanjeevani Registration: India’s National Telemedicine Service is a step towards digital health quality to achieve Universal Health Coverage (UHC). E-Sanjeevani Facilities Quick and easy access to doctors and medical experts from your smartphone. You can access quality healthcare services remotely through eSanjeevani by visiting the nearest Ayushman Bharat Health and Wellness Centre.
www.esanjeevani.in login portal provides patient registration, patient login, and doctor login facility. on this portal. Patient registration will be done easily. In the following instructions, you will learn how to quickly do patient registration. Doctors can log in to this portal by entering their mobile number and sending the OTP process. But before login, remember that the doctor should be registered on this portal. here you will know the registration process in the next upcoming paragraphs.
e Sanjeevani App Feature’s
eSanjeevani Registration: Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India has launched the e sanjeevani application in order to provide give healthcare services to patients at their homes. E-sanjeevani OPD enables free, secure, and structured video-based clinical. This app provides multiple services which description is available below.
- Patient Registration
- Family member registration
- Video Consultation with a Doctor
- Instant messaging (text-based)
- SMS Notifications
- Serviced by Doctors employed
- Institutional registration (like correctional facilities, Sr. Citizen Homes, Orphanages, etc.)
- Queue Management
E-Sanjeevani App is available on Google Play Store. This app currently has more than 1 million downloads. You can easily download this app and all the services are free of cost and is jointly managed by the State Governments and MoHFW, Govt. of India.
E-Sanjeevani OPD Sevices
eSanjeevani Registration: To avail of the OPD service, the patient has to register himself through Sanjeevani Portal or App. Only after this, the patient will be able to get the benefit of OPD facilities. The method of registration from both the eSanjeevani portal and the app is almost the same. Let us know how to register a patient to avail of OPD service online.
How to esanjeevani.in Doctor Login?
The doctor login process through eSanjeevani portal is very easy and convenient. You just need to follow a few steps to login to the eSanjeevani portal.
- Firstly, go to the main webpage i.e. www.esanjeevani.in
- Next, you will see “Doctor Login”, click on it.
- After this enter your registered mobile number.
- Press “Send OTP”
- OTP will be sent to your mobile number.
- Enter OTP correctly.
- Now you will be logged in and manage your activities.
eSanjeevani Registration Process
- First of all, patients have to visit esanjeevaniopd. in or download the app.
- On the web portal, click on “Patient Registration”
- Enter the patient’s mobile number and select a state.
- Next, select “General OPD and Specialty OPD”.
- In General OPD you can click on Send OTP.
- In Specialty OPD, you can select the specialty and OPD.
- Whichever you choose, the next process is to click on Send OTP.
- Wait for a while, your registration will be completed successfully.
- You will get a confirmation SMS.