AVEGA Health Card
AVEGA Health Card is launched by the People’s Management Association of the Philippines (PMAP). AVEGA Health Card is a health care solution that can provide a simple health care system. Avega provides communities with excellent value and service and provides high-quality healthcare. The community comprises over 56,000 doctors and specialists and 15 regional and satellite officers. Netizens can check the list of Avega Intellicare accredited hospitals and doctors and also schedule with the Avega hospital coordinator. AVEGA Health Card can bring better treatment at affordable prices.
With the help of this post, users can know information like the AVEGA Health Card, the 2023 List of AVEGA Accredited Hospitals and Doctors, and how to log in to Avega.
Avega Dental Coverage
- Check the list of dentists accredited under Avega. You may prefer the guidebook or the Avega website, or call 7902-3430/8789-4030.
- Call the dentist to confirm the schedule and ask if appointments must be made or if walk-in patients can be accommodated.
- Visit the dental clinic on the day of your delivery benefit and present your Avega card for verification.
- Take advantage of entitled dental benefits.
- Sign the Referral Control Sheet (RCS) five provided at the Dental Clinic.
How to Get Avega Health Card?
Avega is a health card for all citizens living in the Philippines. Avega Health Card provides 24*4 support to all affiliated doctors through telephone numbers 789-4030 or 902 3430.
The card gives proper medical assistance for general patients, dental patients, and emergency assistance.
Avega Agora is designed to give a personalized, holistic, and interactive experience for availing your health services and benefits. You can easily download the Avega app from the Google Play Store.