American Health Benefits Card
American Health Benefits Card: The MasterCard Debit Card that is now available to all participants of American Benefits Group allows them to pay for eligible charges at the point of service without any out-of-pocket costs, thereby doing away with the need to submit claim forms. The card is linked directly to your account and you have 24/7 access to view your account balance, claims status, and account activity by logging right in.
American Health Benefits Card: Please email email@example.com or give us a call at 800-499-3539 if you haven’t received your card or if you’d like one for a different family member.
American Health Benefits Now
- Convenience, no claim forms to file – use your card and pay directly to your provider, and the funds will be deducted from your reimbursement account immediately.
- Multi purse feature – All your reimbursement accounts can be accessed with the swipe of a single debit card (check with your employer).
- Self-Confirmation—In some cases, you will not need to provide any additional documents or receipts after using your Debit Card due to the presence of *IIAS (Inventory Information Approval System).
- Transit Compliant – When the card is used for transit expenses it is “terminal-restricted” and can only be used where a transit system fare can be purchased.
American HSA Benefits
You can use the tax-free money to pay for qualified expenses such as:
- Reimbursements and Deductions
- Dental care
- Contacts and glasses
- Hearing aids
- Laser eye surgery
- Chiropractic care
American Health Benefits Card Requirement
American Health Benefits Card: You may be required to submit documents (receipts/statements and/or EOBs) for transactions with some merchants and not others. Typically, transactions made in pharmacies will be automatically authenticated at the point of sale using the Inventory Information Approval System (IIAS). Others, including health care providers, do not have this capability, in which case you may receive card transaction information requests.
If you receive one of these requests, you must send the following information to American Benefits Group to authenticate the transaction.
- Provider or Vendor Name
- Name of the partner or dependent for whom the service was
Service(s) or item(s) purchased
- Service date – must be within the current plan year
dollar amount of the transaction
- If you have a Health Reimbursement Arrangement (HRA)
attached to your group health plan, we will need a copy of
- Explanation of Benefits (EOB) from your health insurance company.
American Health Benefits Card Login
- First of all, visit the official website of the American Benefits Group
You have to Click on Login.
- Then enter your desired username.
- You should enter your first name and last name as they were provided to your employer at the time of enrollment.
- Then, provide an email address.
- Enter a password that meets the minimum security requirements. Please don’t use your name in your password.
- Your Employee ID is your Social Security number (no spaces or hyphens).
- For Registration ID, select Employer ID and enter ABGNFP.
- Check the Accept the Terms of Service check box.
- Click on Register.
- You will now be taken through a secure authentication process.
American Benefits Contacts
If you haven’t gotten your card or would like to order a card for another family member, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 800-499-3539.
Read Also – Cigna Health Insurance Renewal, Hospital List